“We need an external expert who could guide us, provide the right governance structure, challenge our assumptions and ensure that we’re running a business based on sustainable policies
Following the aftermath of COVID-19, our stakeholder expectations could have shifted. Does this require a shift in our value proposition and therefore also a transformation of our business model? "
One a one-to-one basis, I can help you:
- Provide structure in line with good governance policies;
- Support and guide the running of the current operation both in terms of financial planning as well as operational and human resource sustainability measures;
- Validate strategic plans to support the growth of the organization in line with the shareholder’s vision;
- Identify the organizational capabilities and support the development of the organizational culture.
- Discuss international industry developments. Identify, discuss and resolve present industry challenges affecting the organisation. Discuss business development opportunities and delineate new revenue streams.
Who is it for?
Who can benefit from this?
Family-owned businesses; Small to medium-sized enterprises; Scaleups who require an external expert to the Board of Directors to support shareholders, the executive management team and the present board directors to take the right decisions covering organizational sustainability measures, strategic development, and risk management.