“I have a great idea in mind yet I do not know how to get started.” “My product/service has reached its full potential and I want to venture into something new, is this a good idea and how shall I go about?. “I have worked so hard to gain my present client-based, what can I do to ensure they remain seeking us for business?”
Together we can:
- Understand a new product/service and its unique selling point while positioning it correctly for maximum return; Analyse target audience, product value, price and cost
- Identify the areas of improvement required to reach your target in terms of organizational structure, service definition and client retention and acquisition
- Outline the process of generating new leads and client onboarding
- Map out the client engagement process by revisiting customer touch points whilst polishing areas which may be pushing customers away
- Sett up and maintain a robust customer service
- Create a key account management system to retain customers
- Ensure alignment between the company’s operations and business development to provide one front to customers
- Look ahead to enable your company to be abreast with market developments and the competition.
- Look towards changing market needs and pre-empting the future by providing innovative products/solutions to be FIRST ON THE MARKET
- Prepare a plan of action with the corresponding budget figures highlighting the key initiatives that need to be implemented to address the identified gaps.