“Over the past few years we have worked relentlessly to improve our product/service and have now established ourselves as a leading contender within our industry. We’re itching to achieve further growth and perhaps take our product abroad, yet the world ‘internationalise’ seems so daunting, we are not sure how to go about it”
“We are sure our product will be welcomed in another country however we are not sure how to get started”
The world is increasingly growing more connected. While the world progressively moves towards a ‘global village’, culture still plays a pivotal role in business.
When you have succeeded within a given market and you’ve undergone improvement and product developments, it may be a good idea to look beyond local shores to continue building on your success and reap further growth.
Nadia can help you:
- Support you to conduct analysis of the new market.
- Get accustomed to the local culture, supporting you build working relationships with local setups, key stakeholders and authorities, and also selecting the right local partner.
- Help you understand the legal requirements tied to setting up your company in a foreign country.
- Gain clear visibility of your positioning in the new territory as well as the specific needs and market maturity of your chosen country.
- Support you adapt your product/service to suit new requirements.
- Sensitize you to any potential cultural barriers or misunderstandings that make occur.
- Set up physical presence and recruit the right team to manage the foreign set-up.
- Identify and engage with local stakeholders.