" It’s lonely at the top. As a CEO, as an Executive Manager, I wish to bounce off some ideas with an expert having a strong business acumen, who could act as my sounding board. This will help me take a strategic look at the company’s performance, its operations, as well as support me on how to respond to board requirements and manage my leadership team.
COVID-19 has caused us in executive management to step up and increase our responsibilities and accountability. How are we to take the leap, understand our newfound role, and take a more strategic stance? "
One a one-to-one basis, Nadia can:
- Create a safe space for Chief Executives and top management to bounce off ideas and take a highly strategic look at the company’s performance, whilst discussing possible new revenue streams and overcome daily challenges.
- Look at new ways of doing things to accommodate the future business plans. Challenging the current modus-operandi and structure.
- Offer personal career advice to Chief Executives on their next move, personal branding, leadership styles, and prospective partnerships.
- Take a 360° in understanding the performance of the company, and how this could improve in the future.
- Align top management with the goals and strategy established at board levels, ensuring all cogs in the wheel are in alignment and working harmoniously.
- Mentor top management to lead the organisation efficiently without the need of micromanagement. Effectively delegating their operational responsibility to take on a more strategy stance.
- Encourage leaders to take a proactive approach in setting the right attitude and lead by example. Taking an objective look at leadership style, whilst utilising emotional intelligence to lead effectively.
- Establish a company culture which embodies the company’s goals and communicates them effectively throughout the organisation especially considering the increase in remote working.
- Equip management with the skill of resiliency to manage stress levels as the company navigates through change.
Who is it for?
Leaders and top executive management.