“We need an external expert who could guide us, provide the right governance structure, challenge our assumptions and ensure that we’re running a business based on sustainable policies"
"Following a fruitful strategy exercise, our management has presented an interesting business development proposal which may challenge our current corporate set-up. It would be nice to have an external perspective who could assess the risk, ensuring we are aware of all the elements that could effect our business. Also given the current state of affairs, how can we go about ensuring the best timing to introduce such developments?"
"The Founder of our family run business is slowly stepping down and whilst retaining the original ethos which he established for the company, we would like to look beyond our walls to unravel future opportunities. We would like someone to take an objective look at our product offering to ensure it is in line with market expectations whilst ensuring we are equipped with the right skill set and technological set-up, to realise our aspirations. Being so in touch with the day-to-day running of our operations, can a non-executive director help provide fresh insight whilst ensuring we stay true to our company’s values?"
Nadia can help you:
- Provide structure in line with good corporate governance policies.
- Help you step-out of the daily rut of running your organisation and consider different ways of going about matters.
- Support and guide the running of the current operation both in terms of financial planning as well as operational and human resource sustainability measures.
- Validate strategic plans to support the growth of the organization in line with the shareholder’s vision.
- Identify the organizational capabilities and support the development of the organizational culture.
- Discuss international industry developments.
- Identify, discuss and resolve present industry challenges affecting the organisation.
- Discuss business development opportunities and delineate new revenue streams.
- Help provide an non-biased, outside-in perspective to family run businesses.
Who can benefit from this?
Family-owned businesses, small to medium-sized enterprises, scaleups who require an external expert to the Board of Directors to support shareholders, the executive management team and the present board directors to take the right decisions covering organizational sustainability measures, strategic development, and risk management.